CHF80000 - CHF110000 per year|
Are you passionate about the Aerospace industry?
Do you have experience as a Certification Engineer?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Verify that the Certification Basis aligns with the product, system, or installation, and ensure accurate application of all relevant rules, regulations, Means of Compliance, and interpretations.
- Facilitate effective internal and external communication and collaboration, ensuring seamless coordination with third parties.
- Fulfil the role of a Certification Engineer, actively involved in the certification process.
- Coordinate certification activities for outfitting and modification projects, both internally and externally, involving the Office of Airworthiness, Compliance Verification Engineers, Engineering Department, and Third Parties such as Air Authorities, Sub-Contractors, and DERs.
- Prepare certification documentation and supporting materials, including the Certification Plan, Certification Compliance Sheets, Master Data List, Classification of Design Changes, and STC-Application.
- Conduct reviews of technical aircraft documentation and coordinate activities related to aircraft operational aspects, such as registration changes, import/export procedures, and compliance with JAR OPS 1 (EU OPS) regulations.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Head of Design Organization, Chief of Office of Airworthiness, and the Office of Airworthiness.
- The ideal candidate should possess extensive education and experience in aviation engineering and design, qualifying them as a Senior Engineer.
- They should be an engineering specialist in one of the mentioned disciplines, such as Electric, Avionic, Systems, or Mechanical.
- Familiarity with various approval procedures such as EASA Part 21, CS, JAR, or FAR would be highly desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, is essential.
- Strong communication skills in English are necessary, and knowledge of German or French would be advantageous.
- The candidate should be a proactive team player with a results-oriented mindset.
- They must demonstrate dedication to quality, reliability, and safety.
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Diverse and multicultural work environment
- Focus on high-quality work
- Collaborative and supportive culture
This is an incredible opportunity for a Certification Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Bergen op Zoom
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a leader in the aerospace market, focused on altitude and...
Systems Installation Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are a pioneering aircraft manufacturer with a long and successful history. We...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are developing the next generation of satellites that are autonomous, connected, and...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.