CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
My client, a pioneering engineering consultancy firm based in Switzerland, operating on a global scale and specialising in delivering groundbreaking solutions in electronics, software, and mechanical engineering.
We are seeking a Lab Engineer to join their site in Bern, Switzerland.
As a Lab Engineer with Hardware Expertise, you will play a pivotal role in our forward-thinking engineering team. You'll be entrusted with a spectrum of responsibilities, encompassing hardware development, PCB assembly, and bolstering EMC measurements. This is a distinctive opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, immersed in cutting-edge technology, and significantly impact the triumph of our projects.
- Innovative Hardware Craftsmanship:
- Conceive and prototype electronic circuits and systems.
- Engage in collaborative ventures with the engineering team to create, scrutinize, and authenticate hardware solutions.
- Mastery in PCB Assembly and Soldering Artistry:
- Exhibit prowess in soldering techniques, both for the intrepid through-hole and enigmatic surface mount components.
- Engineer PCBs, tailoring them to the unique demands of diverse undertakings.
- EMC Measurements Command:
- Serve as the linchpin in conducting EMC measurements and tests, wielding expertise as your tool.
- Examine and document results to ensure unwavering compliance with industry standards.
- Record Keeping and Proficient Reporting:
- Uphold meticulous records of hardware designs, alterations, and test outcomes.
- Craft technical reports and documentation, serving as a beacon for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Synergistic Collaboration and Team Mastery:
- Harmonize seamlessly with cross-functional squads, comprising of mechanical virtuosos, software sorcerers, and project navigators.
- Stand firm in design debates, armed with invaluable technical insights.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the crucible of hardware development and trials, with an emphasis on PCB assembly and soldering.
- A whisper of familiarity with EMC measurements and testing protocols is a commendable secret.
- Possess an analytical acumen that conquers challenges and an eye for detail that leaves no stone unturned.
- A communicator of exceptional prowess and a team player honed in the fires of collaboration.
- This position is anchored in our Bern stronghold, Switzerland - where innovation meets tradition.
- Occasionally, the siren call of distant lands may beckon for client gatherings or missions of import.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples (if available) to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.