Building Automations Engineer.
Building Automations Engineer
$85000 - $115000 per year|
BAS Automation Technician, Sunrise FL
Seeking a highly skilled engineer with proven experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining building automation systems.
- Design and develop building automation systems based on client requirements and industry best practices.
- Integrate diverse building systems, including HVAC, lighting, security, access control, fire alarms, and energy management, into a unified automation platform.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and facility managers to understand building specifications, technical constraints, and user needs
- 80/20 - office/project site split
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field. Relevant certifications or an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Efficiency with Protocols used in building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LonWorks
- Experience with ACAD, Niagara and Distech preferred.
Please apply to register your interest by applying or email your resume directly to; email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Ed Strong-Frater
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
Engineer/Project Manager in Automation
Embark on a Thrilling Journey as an Automation and Industrial IT Project Manager Unleash Your Expertise and Shape the Future...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.