Cryogenics Engineer – Hybrid.
Cryogenics Engineer – Hybrid
€85000 - €100000 per year|
Job Title: Cryogenic Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Location: Home Office & Bavaria
Salary: 85,000 - 100,000 (EUR)
Lanaguage: English Speaking/Writing: Fluent - German Speaking: Preferred.
- Design, develop, and optimize cryogenic systems for semiconductor applications.
- Conduct research to innovate and improve cryogenic processes and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate cryogenic systems into semiconductor fabrication processes.
- Perform testing, analysis, and validation of cryogenic systems and equipment.
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions for renewable semiconductor technology.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Cryogenics, Physics, or related field.
- Proven experience in cryogenic engineering, including system design and operation.
- Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and materials science related to cryogenics.
- Proficiency in CAD software for design and simulation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
Engineer/Project Manager in Automation
Embark on a Thrilling Journey as an Automation and Industrial IT Project Manager Unleash Your Expertise and Shape the Future...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.