kr45000 - kr55000 per annum|
QA & Test
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a QA Engineer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. Over 2 million business users are empowered to communicate, collaborate, and provide excellent customer service with their tools at hand. They enable service providers, partners, and end-users as well as 3rd party services to thrive in their ecosystem. With headquarters in Brussels, they have more than 700 employees in 7 European countries and an annual turnover of close to €190 million in 2021. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G. Founded in 2004, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What are you going to do?
· Enjoy working with SCRUM as a development process
· Design and improve the test automation framework
· Work tightly together with the developers and product owners.
· Automate the testing on all levels
· Mobile apps (iOS, Android)
· Softphone (osX and Windows)
· Backend infra, deployed in AWS and GCP
· WEB applications
What do you need?
· Minimum 5 years of experience working with Test Automation
· Have experience working with most of these following technologies/tools
· Jenkins & Jenkins Pipelines
· Robot Framework
· REST APIs
· Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks and tools that helps you succeed in your work
· Have a Master of Science Degree or equivalent academic experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Automatisch en Agile testen (Eindhoven)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Automatisch en Agile testen (Eindhoven) Voor onze klant die software ontwikkelt voor grote...
Senior Test Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Automation Tester (Groningen) | Dutch speaking For our client, a government institution,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Testautomatiseringsingenieur (C#) Voor onze klant in de auto-industrie ben ik op zoek naar...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.