Junior Project Manager.
Junior Project Manager
CHF90000 - CHF115000 per year|
Solar Project Managers
Are you a proactive and ambitious individual looking to kickstart your career in project management? Join a global leader in sustainable energy solutions as a Junior Project Manager.
This business is a renowned name in the energy industry, dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions for a sustainable future. With a focus on innovation and environmental responsibility, we lead the way in delivering high-performance power generation and maritime technology.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will play an essential role in assisting senior project managers in planning, executing, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting project planning and scheduling to meet project milestones.
- Assisting in the coordination of resources, both internal and external, for project execution.
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth project implementation.
- Assisting in risk management and issue resolution to maintain project success.
- Preparing project documentation and reports for stakeholders.
- Participating in client meetings and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Prior experience or internship in project management is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- A passion for renewable energy and sustainable solutions.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Exposure to cutting-edge projects in the sustainable energy industry.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Great pension scheme.
- Insurance package.
- 5 weeks annual leave allowance.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss this further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar Project Managers.
Energy Storage Manager
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking large scale company, who are currently looking to further expand their Project Management division....
Project Manager - PV Systems - Munich
This is an opportunity to work for an independant energy producer in Europe who develop large scale PV projects. If...
Solar/Storage Project Manager
Our client is a scale up innovator at the heart of the green energy transition. the company offers a wide...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.