Have you ever aspired to work for a company deeply rooted in human-centric principles? Are you prepared to make a meaningful impact? Are you enthusiastic about the prospect of collaborating and sharing your expertise with leaders in our field? If your answer is affirmative, this is an opportunity for you!
A Swiss organization led by a dedicated team of professionals in the Life Sciences sector. For over a decade they have been delivering exceptional industry knowledge and assistance to our clients across the entire spectrum of product life cycles in the following domains:
Research and Development, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Qualification/Validation, Regulatory Affairs, Operational Excellence, Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Project Management.
They now seek an Embedded engineer to join them on this biotechnology mission…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Your responsibilities include specifying, designing, developing, releasing, and maintaining both embedded and application software for controlling contrast media injectors.
- You will also create and manage unit and automated tests, actively participate in verification and validation endeavors, ensuring an efficient, robust, and high-coverage testing strategy.
- Additionally, you will author, enhance, or review software documentation, such as specifications, design documents, and verification records.
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality, reliability, and safety of software products, while adhering to relevant standards like IEC62304 and FDA Guidelines, will be a key aspect of your role.
- You will also be tasked with proposing design enhancements, conducting feasibility studies, and technical surveys.
- Becoming an expert and the go-to person for the legacy software design will be part of your journey.
- Collaboration with other departments, including Quality and Regulatory teams, will be required for impact analysis, assessing software risks, and ensuring quality.
- Occasional provision of final-level customer support and offering suggestions to optimize the R&D process will complete your responsibilities.
To be eligible, you should possess a Master's degree or a PhD in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, along with a minimum of three years of experience as a Software Engineer, and experience within the Life Science sector.
You also bring experience and knowledge within ;
- MS Visual Studio
- C++, C, C#
- User interface frameworks (e.g., Win32 GDI, WinForms)
- Network communication (TCP/IP, WCF)
- Source version control (e.g., SVN, GIT)
- Unit testing frameworks (e.g., CppUnit, NUnit)
- Bug tracking systems and continuous integration frameworks
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Prior experience in designing software for an FDA-regulated industry, familiarity with class II or III medical devices, and knowledge of medical software standards (such as IEC 62304 and FDA-related guidance) are significant advantages. Proficiency in French and English is mandatory, while fluency in German is a noteworthy asset.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a global leader in the development of high-end vacuum valves., in search of a...
Have you ever aspired to work for a company deeply rooted in human-centric principles? Are you prepared to make a...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.