€55000 - €65000 per annum|
To Apply for this Job Click Here
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands as we cannot offer relocation services.
Are you looking for a dynamic and innovative company where you can continuously learn and grow? Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology and make a difference in the future of technology? Are you interested in working in an inclusive and diverse environment where your contributions are valued?
I'm looking for someone who:
- has a minimum of 3-5 years of practical experience as a Linux admin/engineer.
- has in-depth knowledge of Linux (Debian, Red Hat, and/or derivatives).
- has good knowledge of shell scripting (e.g., Bash, Perl, PHP, Ruby).
- has hands-on experience with Puppet and Git for configuration management, and a basic understanding of networking.
- Is well versed with other technologies such as (or similar to) Apache, Tomcat, DNS servers, DHCP, databases, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elastic Stack, and more.
- is fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Who is interested in:
- optimizing the current infrastructure landscape through automation and the use of new technologies.
- enhancing existing infrastructure and making these available to internal customers.
- Liaising with several external suppliers responsible for infrastructure.
For a company who
- can offer you a salary of up to €70K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- also includes the following in their compensation package: performance bonus, pension scheme, a learning budget, 30 vacation days, and more.
- offers you a hybrid working option: work 50% either from The Hague or Diemen, and 50% from home.
- celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all our employees.
- encourages personal development and provides access to over 200 digital training courses.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8554 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Debian, RHEL, Bash, Puppet, Git, Apache, Tomcat, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Kerberos, LDAP, Radius
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Energy Engineer (M/F) at 80-100% Our client, an engineering office specializing in electrical...
Senior Project Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are a leading global supplier in the offshore industry and currently seeking...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Do you have experience as a Continuing Airworthiness Manager? Are you looking to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.