Project Manager (Toulouse).
Project Manager (Toulouse)
€40000 - €45000 per year|
Remote sensing /Earth Observation
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a NewSpace company that has offices in both Paris and Toulouse who are seeking a French speaking Project Manager. This company is the French Newspace operator of the Earth Observation nanosatellite constellation. Their goal is to democratize the use of satellite imagery for a safer and more sustainable world. Founded in January 2020 this company brings together recognized experts in the field of space, digital and services. Climate change and increased human activity have a direct impact on ecosystems and populations. It is essential to have the means to observe, monitor and predict these events. Nanosatellite constellations are today the only way to have near real-time access to information at any time, anywhere in the world. The field of application that this company offers is practically unlimited. Maritime surveillance, critical infrastructure; including the protection of ecosystems, water resources, fauna and flora; the fight against deforestation, illegal fishing and even prevention of natural disasters.
You are a Project Manager for the development and delivery of space systems or subsystems within the Operations and Programs department. As such, you are responsible for the proper execution of projects in accordance with the requirements and objectives set internally.
· You collaborate with the technical manager and the program manager.
- You participate in technical and contractual discussions and negotiations prior to the signing and launch of the project.
- After signing the contract, you are responsible for its execution. You are responsible for planning the project until its closure. Including risk and opportunity management.
- You are responsible for coordinating activities between the various technical service managers.
- You are responsible for a multidisciplinary team in order to achieve the project objectives on time.
- You must manage customer relations by monitoring actions, reviews, progress meetings, management of contractual facts, etc.
- You must manage costs by ensuring budgetary consolidation, project profitability and financial balance.
- You develop project plans and the management structure (management plan, development plan, OBS, WBS, PBS, etc.)
- You participate in the selection of suppliers and negotiate with them on a contractual and financial level.
- 2-5 Years Project Management experience
- Bac +5 Engineer profile,
- You master project management tools (MS Project or equivalent, etc.),
- You have analytical, diagnostic and synthesis skills allowing you to have a global vision of situations,
- You are autonomous and you like working cross-functionally with teams,
- You have an advanced level of English allowing you to communicate both written and orally,
- Eligible for the Defence authorization procedure,
- You are a force of suggestion,
- You have commitment, organizational, decision-making skills,
- You are comfortable in dynamic and changing environments.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an InSAR Analyst on behalf of a company in Rome, Italy that was founded...
Remote Sensing Engineer
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a NewSpace company founded in 2021 in Toulouse who are seeking an...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.