WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
Agile Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam
This is a pivotal role in the execution and implementation of the agile transformation of the technology department. The primary purpose of the Scrum Master is to establish agile way of working in the connectivity Squads. Maintaining and developing the agile growth and maturity of the squad teams (scrum teams). Develop the success KPIs, squad performance metric and ultimately create high performing squads. Establish multiple scrum teams, organize and facilitate the scrum team sessions, as daily stand-up, backlog creation and grooming, backlog planning, retrospective. Coach and support the scrum team members in the agile journey.
- Develop and mature agile way of working for each squad.
- Drive improvement initiatives focused on increasing performance using best practice agile tools and methodologies.
- Create and maintain end-to-end value stream where collaboration with key stakeholders on Product and Technology side work together in shaping release scopes, release planning with agreement and commitment.
- Acting as servant leader and agile coach for squads, squad members and stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate agile artifacts and rituals.
- Create for each squad transformation roadmaps and present the progress to the transformation management team.
- Develop and create effective performance metric and progress dashboards.
- Establish self-improving drive within the squads using agile tools as retrospective, sprint planning and review.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a highly demanding business environment.
- Prince2 Practitioner or similar.
- ITIL and Lean 6 Sigma is an advantage.
- Agile and lean methods (Scrum, Kanban). Solid knowledge of Agile development.
- Broad technology background with experience of B2B marketplace and enterprise solutions ideally in the telco environment.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.