Angular Developer – Fixed Term Contract.
Angular Developer – Fixed Term Contract
£450 - £800 per day|
Senior (Frontend) Angular Developer - Fixed Term Contract | Banking | Inside IR35
One of our most well-established clients, a leading UK bank are urgently in need of multiple Frontend Angular 13+ Engineers to join their immediate teams, to help champion both new feature development & also to continuously improve their existing Core-Banking platform.
- Location - London (Hybrid Preferred, Full remote possible) *UK Based*
- Start date - ASAP
- Classification - Inside IR35
- Rate - £600 - 750 per day (Depending on level)
- Interview process - 2 stages (No tech test)
What you'll be working on:
- Developing and maintaining Angular 2+ applications
- Writing clean, well-structured and testable code
- Drive coding standards forward through code reviews and pair programming
- Contribute to product ideas and deliver from idea to employment
- Work experience in an agile, rapid and prototyping dev environment where effective communication is key
- Commercial knowledge practice of the Tailwind CSS (Nice to have)
- Solid knowledge of security, compliance and accessibility standards.
- Effective & flexible English communication skills
Interested? You can feel free to apply directly via the portal or even by sending myself, the account manager for the position directly - email@example.com
#Remote #Angular #Frontend #TypeScript
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Pierce Johnston
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
Software Engineer (Front End)
Apply Now I'm looking for someone who wants to join the IT department and work in a passionate and professional...
Senior Front-End Engineer UP to 85K
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.