WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Den Haag, South Holland
8 maanden geleden
** Apache Atlas Engineer urgently needed in Holland **
My client is urgently looking for a strong Atlas Engineer that can start a freelance/contract assignment ASAP. They are currently busy with a big project and need help with this for the next 6-12 months. They are keen on interviewing people on short notice and are aiming for November to add the Atlas Engineer to the team!
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Strong experience on Atlas in combination with Kafka
- Knowledge about Pre-defined types for various Hadoop and non-Hadoop metadata
- Ability to dynamically create Data Classifications
- Ability to create fine grained security for metadata access using Apache Ranger
- Ability to mask data based on classifications from Atlas
- Strong understanding of Apache Atlas API
- Strong with Hadoop tooling, Data Governance and Metadata framework
- Strong communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Nice to have: knowledge of event driven architecture in combination with containers / Java
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.