€60000 - €85000 per annum|
IT Project Management
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Application Consultant to work full time in their Brunswick office if you live in Berlin you would need to travel.
In this role you will have 2 plus years as Application Consultant experience. You will need to be able to deal with changing environments, communicate with stakeholders, bring inventive ideas to the table and support and motivate a team.
- You will need to be more technical than business.
- Identifying and implementing optimization potential in the ERP system
- Advising stakeholders on the implementation of technical processes
- Design and implementation of system tests
- Planning and conducting key and end user training
Your task will include:
· Creative forward-thinking idea.
· Designing, analyzing and implementing new process and tools in the company.
· ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
· Plan and organise daily technical tasks with a roadmap
· Communicate with stakeholders
Benefits include a unique office environment, space to pursue your own creative ideas and a choice between the Berlin or Brunswick offices.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Freelance Management Consultant - Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: Management Consultant Working Hours: F/T - 40 Hours. Remote Possibility: Fully Remote Location: Lower...
Product Owner Airlock Gateway
Apply Now Product Owner Airlock Gateway We are looking for people who combine their professionalism with passion. If you also...
Senior IT Project Manager
Apply Now Senior IT Project Manager (80-100%) Take care of electricity in Switzerland In this exciting role, you will be...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.