Application Support Engineer.
Application Support Engineer
$85000.00 - $95000.00 per annum|
Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. Their two principal business units, a finance side and a risk side, provide clients with flexible and customized lending and risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth. Headquartered in New York City, they are maintaing a presence on 6 continents with clients in over 60 countries around the world. Facility sizes range from $4MM to $40MM.
They have developed a software specifically to help companies and lenders with credit insurance management needs. This software helps their users reduce the time and effort required to monitor credit insurance policies and lowers the cost of their premiums.
The Application Support Engineer will be responsible for fielding tier-two support issues from clients, working through the backlog of bugs in our platform, and engaging with the development team to roll out any hotfixes that need to be deployed.
The ideal individual will be expected to:
- Engage with the customer success manager to fix client support issues independently
- Help with Client onboarding and configuration setup
- Fields support calls, chat, and ticketing system from user with inquiries regarding software issues
- Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve problems
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications
- Keep a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates
- Abide by the security policies and administrative instructions of the company
- A degree in computer science or similar
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical colleagues and web-based clients
- At least 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Demonstrate experience as application support in related field
- Experience in triaging technology-related issues
- Advanced Knowledge of back-end programming languages, such as PHP, Python, and Java.
- Advanced proficiency in determining the root cause of application errors and apply hotfixes
- Exceptional communication skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Matthew Kilchenstein
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.