AWS Cloud Engineer (Security).
AWS Cloud Engineer (Security)
€70000 - €75000 per annum|
My client is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and who constantly looks for ways of integrating those innovations into their customer's landscapes.
Working with this organization means connecting closely with mission-critical processes in organizations that have a high and wide impact on society. You will directly or indirectly have an influence on society and developments in the world by integrating the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high-quality environments that last.
What will you be doing?
You will be part of one of the multidisciplinary teams where you will focus on delivering mission-critical landscapes. In this role, it is important that you have a high-security mindset. Automation is very important since they want as little operational as technically possible, this way the company as the customer gets the most of their cloud investments.
You will be involved in:
- Troubleshooting, resolving and reporting complex security problems
- Continuously monitor the security of the platform
- Keep up with the risks and vulnerabilities related to security
- Challenge and drive improvements to existing processes and procedures
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- Experience with AWS and Linux
- Experience scripting in PowerShell, Bash or Ruby
- Experience with automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good understanding of security practices
A bit about the company:
You will be a part of a vibrant internal community, which works hard to share knowledge, exchange experiences and support one another. They provide advanced internal training programs that cover the latest technology and modern ways of working aimed at achieving high performance in complex IT environments.
How to apply:
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact Zulayma at email@example.com or at +31 20 305 8554.
NB: For this vacancy we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now ooking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.