AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid).
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
€65000 - €78000 per annum|
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly looks for ways of integrating those innovations into their customers landscapes.
Working with this organization means connecting closely with mission-critical processes in organizations that have high and wide impact on society. You will directly or indirectly have influence on society and developments in the world by integrating the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high quality environments that last.
What will you be doing?
As an AWS Engineer you will be part of one of these multidisciplinary teams where you will focus on building AWS landing zones. Refactoring, deploying, and running the platform will be part of your responsibilities as well. In addition, you will maintain the platforms they have built for their customers, support the CI/CD pipelines and developers. You will also manage the AWS landing zones with supportive tooling and coding. Automation is very important since they want as little operational as technically possible, this way the company as the customer get the most of their cloud investments.
You will be involved in:
- Designing cloud solution architectures for both greenfield applications and brownfield migrations
- Driving the migrations of on-premises workloads to AWS
- The development of reusable artefacts such as Infrastructure-as-Code templates, scripts and CI/CD pipelines
- Creating solutions for operational excellence, such as monitoring, logging and configuration management
- Supporting the release by creating operational readiness tests and security reviews
- The process of ever-greening existing solutions by implementing technical improvements, cost optimization, code reviews and lifecycle management
- Incident response and troubleshooting
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- Experience in a complex engineering environment, preferably in mission critical environments
- Relevant experience with operations in AWS environments
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in automation and applying cloud native infrastructure and/or configuration management tooling (Puppet, Ansible), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation) and CI/CD (Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
Nice to have:
- Go, Vault, Splunk, Datadog and many more.
A bit about the company:
You will be a part of a vibrant internal community, which works hard to share knowledge, exchange experiences and support one another. They provide advanced internal training programs that cover the latest technology and modern ways of working aimed at achieving high performance in complex IT environments.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact Zulayma at email@example.com or at +31 20 305 8554.
NB: For this vacancy we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now Connecting and securing payment transactions is what we do daily. Covering the entire payment value chain, our technological...
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Cloud Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Berater: SOA und Tibco
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen IT Berater - SOA Architektur und TIBCO (m/w/d) Start:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.