AWS Engineer (FinTech, Serverless).
AWS Engineer (FinTech, Serverless)
€65000 - €85000 per annum|
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services or support. This role requires you to be at the office in Amsterdam 2x per week.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next step and work with serverless technology? would you like to have some impact on the future AWS native payment platform?
My client is a scale-up in the fintech that is ambitiously growing and they're looking for an AWS Engineer to take ownership of their platform orchestration layer, managing more than 60 AWS accounts. They have had great success fusing banking expertise and AWS technology, with Amazon Web Services regarding this client as a reference case for their own future payment platform.
As an AWS engineer, you'll be part of the platform team. The core responsibility of this team is to create and provision AWS serverless environments for their fintech services to run on. You will also be doing some reverse engineering as the platform needs to be stable enough for use by at least 30 banks.
Who are you?
- You love to write application code
- You have experience with CloudFormation or AWS CDK (or Terraform)
- You have some experience with serverless functions (Lambda's) on AWS
- You have Typescript (or similar such as C#) experience or are willing to learn this
- You have experience with container orchestration (ECS or EKS)
- Documenting and security are key for you
- Writing application code using CloudFormation or CDK for the AWS Cloud Development, engineering the way AWS handles Lambda requests
- Setting up VCPs, security groups, and subnets with container orchestration (ECS or EKS)
- Managing the platform orchestration layer
- Implementing compliance and security controls so the platform is SOC2 complaint
What you get:
- A salary of up to 85k per year, including holiday allowance
- A chance to pioneer and be creative with your work, having big influence on the product
- Hybrid 2/3 work-from-home policy (office is in Amsterdam) and equipment to do your job
- The chance to work in a role that leverages serverless technology (even if you have limited experience), and will look great on your CV
You don't have to be a superstar in all these points, but you do have to have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and grow.
So, do you want to be a part of building a world-class banking platform powered by AWS? Apply now!
Chat first? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 305 8545.
Keywords: AWS, Amazon Web Services, Serverless, Lambda, CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker, TypeScript, C#, CI/CD, Linux, DevOps
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Oracle DevOps DBA
My client is looking for an Oracle DevOps DBA Engineer that breathes automation and is confident to challenge anything in...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly...
AWS Solutions Architect
My client is looking for an AWS Solutions Architect that has a passion to guide and advise business and IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.