Azure Solutions Engineer.
Azure Solutions Engineer
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Are you a talented Azure Solutions Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of designing and implementing solutions based on the Microsoft technology stack?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Azure Solutions Engineer role you will be primarily responsible for conception, implementation and integration of Microsoft Azure solutions.
Specific tasks include:
- Supporting customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects
- Creating project-level architectural standards
- Making suggestions for improving today's cloud environments
- The creation of technical solution concepts
- The adaptation of standard software and development of individual solutions for Microsoft Azure
To be the right person for Azure Solutions Engineer role you will need direct experience of designing and implementing solutions based on the Microsoft technology stack.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Developing cloud native apps
- Net technologies with a focus on C#
- Client technologies such as ASP.NET (MVC, core) and WPF
- Client/server technologies for backend and data layers such as tsql, orm frameworks, WCF, restful services
It's important that you also have the following:
- The ability to speak fluent German and English
- A degree in IT
- A passion for the cloud
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Azure Solutions Engineer role is up to CHF130,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Working with modern cloud technologies
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working
They've been around since 2005 and they are a Swiss leader in projects and products for digitalization, security and innovation.
Think that this Azure Solutions Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Azure Solutions Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer or as a System Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Freelance - DevOps Cloud Developer
Apply Now Job - Freelance - DevOps Cloud Developer Client Location - Germany Remote work offering - Fully Remote Contract...
Cloud Systems Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Cloud Systems Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Do you want to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.