Backend Developer – Berlin.
Backend Developer – Berlin
€70 - €90 per annum|
My client is a global audience, location intelligence company who're on a mission to transform data-driven marketing.
They're looking for a Backend Developer with high proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin. This is a permanent position with 100% remote work flexibility; however, it's mandatory to attend important meetings and events once a quarter.
· You'll develop an expanding web-based product and be responsible for building distributed backend systems alongside highly skilled tech professionals
· Design and develop scalable backend solutions and optimise my client's existing high-performance infrastructure
· Write code in Java or Kotlin and provision your restful services in AWS. Alternatively, deploy your solution to an on-premises K8s cluster
· Attractive salary
· 26 vacation days - 1 day extra for every year spent at the company (max 30 days)
· Work in another office location for 1 week once per year - London, New York, Singapore etc. With paid flights and accommodation!
Tech stack - Java, Kotlin, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB etc.
Interested? get in touch via LinkedIn or email to discuss this further: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Ince
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Software Engineer - Java/Kotlin
Apply Now Qbtech Job Title: Software Engineer backend (Java, Kotlin) Department: IT Reports To: Department of Engineering Salary: up to...
Fullstack Developer (Dutch Speaking)
Apply Now Together with the team you will build high-quality web applications, working on the development of new features, resolving...
Senior Java Developer
Apply Now Responsibilities: · Development and integration of customer facing applications; · Be a part of the design, development, and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.