£65 - £100 per hour|
Freelance Java Engineer - Remote - 6 Months
Job - Backend Engineer
Client Location - Remote
Remote work offering - 100%
Client Industry - Consultancy
Contract Length - 6 months
My client is looking for a freelancer who can come into their business and support them in their Planning, Engineering and Implemintation of new features for the operations side of the business, your main role will be to Design and Implement abstractions for dynamic resource models as well as ensuring the quality of the deliverables by designing and implementing tests for robustness, performance and compatibility.
Key skills and Experience required
- Good Knowladge of Kotlin
- Good knowladge of building comprehensible APIs
- Good knowladge of Gitlab CI
- Good knowladge of Spring boot
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to Oliver.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Oliver Stewart
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Software Engineer - Java/Kotlin
Apply Now Qbtech Job Title: Software Engineer backend (Java, Kotlin) Department: IT Reports To: Department of Engineering Salary: up to...
Fullstack Developer (Dutch Speaking)
Apply Now Together with the team you will build high-quality web applications, working on the development of new features, resolving...
Senior Java Developer
Apply Now Responsibilities: · Development and integration of customer facing applications; · Be a part of the design, development, and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.