Backend Developer – Java.
Backend Developer – Java
kr50000 - kr60000 per month|
Backend Developer - Java
Reporting to: Head of IT
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Backend Java Developer on behalf of a business in Stockholm. Our client is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G.
Founded in 2004 in Stockholm, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What you gain
- Working with a talented team of dedicated and fun developers
- Can learn new and exciting technologies
- Flexible work environment
- Internationally diverse company with good blend of cultures and people
- Competitive salaries
What are you going to do?
- Enjoy working with SCRUM as a development process
- Taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, troubleshooting, and bug-fixing.
- Creating great software that lasts and take pride in your work.
What do you need?
- Be an experienced developer working in Java with high demands on availability and performance
- At least 5 years professional experience
- Write code that is well tested, understandable, and maintainable
- Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
To find out more information email email@example.com or click apply!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Platform Architect
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Platform Architect to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior Software Engineer - Java/Python
Apply Now When most developers describe their dream job it usually involves the words "newest technologies", "exciting projects" and "great...
Software Engineer - Critical Systems
Apply Now Java | IT Services | Cloud | Senior | Rotterdam | Netherlands | 88,000 per annum Are you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.