Backend Developer – Java.
Backend Developer – Java
kr50000 - kr60000 per month|
Backend Developer - Java
Reporting to: Head of Development
Salary: upto 65,000SEK/month
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading healthcare company based in Stockholm. The business providing tests and results for several health conditions, including hereditary diseases. They also run testing for Covid and were part of the largest covid vaccination centre in Northern Europe! Up until today we have helped over 300,000 customers and more than 1,000 companies to improve their health. They were set up with the goal of helping people to feel as good as possible, for as long as possible. They believe that the first and most effective step in creating a healthier Sweden is to give people the knowledge needed to be able to influence their health, in time and over time.
In your role as a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for redeveloping their shop products. Your main tasks will be analysing, redesigning and redeveloping the current systems in place. How these systems communicate with eachother is vital to the running of the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5 years experience with Java
- Knowledge and experience with spring, spring boot and spring boot security
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, docker and AWS
- As they will be moving to Kubernetes, experience in this is ideal
If you want to find out more apply or email email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Java Software Engineer - Freelanc...
Senior Java Software Engineer - Berlin My client is a very reputable FinTech organisation who are continuing to make their...
Senior Java Engineer
Java | Spring | Hibernate |Maven | REST API | IP | Senior | €85,000 per annum | Amsterdam Are...
Java Software Engineer
Are you a talented Software Engineer in Java, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.