kr550000 - kr1000000 per annum|
We are the Nordic region's leading IT and information security company, offering a unique combination of services and solutions. mnemonic currently has more than 200 employees, and we are rapidly growing both in Norway and internationally. For the eight consecutive year, we are ranked as one of Norway's and Europe's best workplaces by Great Place to Work. The last two years we've won our category!
We are working side by side some of Europe's most important organisations in the fight against cyber attacks, and we are actively participating in reputable research programs both in Europe and globally. mnemonic is also a trusted source of threat intelligence information to Europol and other international law enforcement agencies.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will contribute in the development and maintenance of our backend-services in Java, which includes design and implementation of storage and search, business logic, middle ware, REST-endpoints and API-documentation.
Each developer has the responsibility of one or more backend-projects, and contributes with improvements and troubleshooting for all parts of the backend-platform.
For large projects the responsible developer with partake in specification and design of the service, and will be responsible to follow up on minor tasks and improvements in own projects.
Experience and qualifications
We are looking for someone that:
- Is motivated to work with development and services.
- Is solution oriented, curious, and likes to emerge into deep details.
- Is interested in information security as domain, and has a focus on security in development projects.
- Has the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information, verbally and in writing.
- Has excellent java-skills, and solid knowledge of core libraries, like standard frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Guice and RestEasy.
- Has experience with traditional SQL-technology (MySQL, MariaDB) and scalable storage- and index solutions like ElasticSearch and/or Cassandra.
- Experience with middle ware solutions like JMS and Kafka will come in hand.
- Has a focus on writing testable and maintainable code.
What we can offer
- Exciting development projects related to information security and analysis in an unique environment consisting of more than 200+ security specialists who daily works with some of the most demanding and awarding challenges within information security.
- Large influence in design and architectural choices in own projects.
- Professional training (courses) and conferences.
- Competitive terms including a collective bonus scheme for all employees.
- A solid and profitable corporate economy providing resources for development and innovation.
Our Security services department delivers our market-leading security monitoring service, based on our proprietary platform Argus.
You will be working in MSS' group for the development of Argus, and will be working closely with our Infrastructure group that is responsible for the daily operations of all the underlying infrastructure in our services.
The group consists of 25 people who develop and maintain our Argus platform, which is the core of our security services. Argus is tailored to deliver our portfolio of services to our clients, and the daily tool of our security analysts and our clients.
We are constantly integrating more of our products and services into the platform, and always improving core capability.
If you feel like you have many of the qualifications we are looking for, but feel the profile is too narrow, feel free to send us an open application.
We use Semac AS for background checks in our recruitment process. It is an advantage if you qualify for a Norwegian security clearance.
We can consider reolcation from nato countries for the right candidate
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hacking.
We are working with a unique company in the field of cyber security that employs over 80 people currently and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.