WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Haarlem, North Holland
€60000.00 - €85000 per annum
12 maanden geleden
When most engineers describe their dream job it usually involves the terms like "newest technologies", "exciting projects", "innovative product" and "great working environment"; why would you settle for anything less than that? There are companies who can offer a working environment where you can find exactly these aspects.
My exclusive client just opened their office near Amsterdam and you can join as Senior Backend Engineer to guide the team in this new decade.
Backend Engineer - The job itself:
No two projects ever the same. Constantly challenging you and your team to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the office near Amsterdam where you'll be working on various projects in finance and trading. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT. You will be closely working with the CTO and owner of the business securing the ability to impact the business.
As Lead Backend Engineer, you will also be closely working with the Lead Frontend Developer ensuring strong communications and transparency across the company and teams. In a supervisor role, you will also guide junior team members ensuring their personal development.
Backend Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (C++)
- At least 6 years' hands-on experience in the field of software development and been involved in software delivery projects
- Fluent in English
- Work eligibility in the Netherlands
Location: Near Amsterdam
Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- Freedom to seriously impact the company, product and trading industry and make a difference
- Stability: The company recently received massive financial funding to offer stability for the upcoming five years. They have already valued at 20x the first funding.
- Money: While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 75.000€ to 85.000€
- An expansive secondary package including pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
- Environment: Amazing office based near Amsterdam joining a team of hard-working and committed professionals
- Flexibility: Flexible hours and remote work is possibly
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org