WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €450.00 per day
meer dan een jaar geleden
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for investigative work to determine business requirements, reviewing the existing Infrastructure Architecture and solutions and specify effective business processes. The role will help deliver change through improvements in service management systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
This role sits has two main focus areas
- Enhance Cloud Maturity, ensuring that the client is constantly giving the best service to their current and potential customers
- Where modernising the Cloud IT functions using the automation technologies will be a priority
- Capture and gain agreement of the business goals and objectives driving the need for the project, programme or work stream
- Leads business process and workflow analysis and creates documentation
- Performs process design, modelling and implementation, performs process performance reporting and metrics analysis
- Performs business process improvement, optimization
- Produce requirements documentation to a high standard that meet stakeholder needs, using requirements modelling techniques as appropriate
- Evaluate the financial, cultural, technological, organisational and environmental factors which must be addressed in the change projects, programmes or work streams
- Work with the Business Readiness Manager to identify the need for updates to existing processes or operating models and introduction of new business processes or operating models
Skills & Experience:
- Have ITIL background or experience in an appropriate enterprise environment
- Significant experience of business analysis in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
- Successful delivery of complex business change projects from start up to implementation.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience with a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Requirements Management, able to gather and produce requirement documentation to a high standard.
- Experience of defining analysis approach on a project and planning the Business Analysis work stream including identification of tasks, estimating resources and milestones
- Excellent management of stakeholder relationships
- Proven strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict management techniques
- Demonstrable skills in presenting information effectively
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Previous experience in Service Design, Service Design and Service Operations
- Previous experience working in one of these industries - Telecoms, Retail or Media