CHF80000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Do you want to work for a company that specialises in the retail & hospitality industries?
Do you want to join a modern and flexible work environment in a beautiful part of Switzerland?
Be a part of a reliable, conscientious, friendly, and polite team!
I'm looking for a Business Consultant who has:
- Completed degree (BA or MA) in computer science, business informatics or comparable education
- Basic knowledge of SAP, preferably in at least one of the following areas, SAP Retail, SAP Store Operations, Cloud Retail Technologies, Competition background
- Functional and architectural experience with SAP Retail; End-to-end process knowledge in retail
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as a consultant or solution architect for SAP solutions in the retail industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high degree of personal responsibility and independence; Proactive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work and travel within Switzerland and perhaps Europe
- Experience in working with stakeholders to discuss, collect, rework, and document requirements for new IT systems/solutions
- Leadership skills with ability to build relationship
- Exceptionally good social skills towards the team, customers, and partners
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- High sense of responsibility and great reliability
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Maintain strict quality and safety standards
- Ability to manage client expectations
- German fluent (MUST) and English fluent (preferred)
- Projects and consulting:
- Advice on customer projects in the context of their cloud-based business solution in connection with the customer systems (e.g., ERP such as SAP; loyalty, product management, etc.) and implementation of cloud-based solution in the master data environment
- Competent advice to customers and detailed information about their exact needs and subsequent implementation
- Support for our sales department in acquiring new customers
- Design and implementation:
- Analysis of trading processes, information flows, functional requirements
- Design of end-to-end processes and IT architecture
- Implementation of company processes including individualization and customer-specific development in cooperation with product management, software development and requirement engineering
- Supporting strategic customers and acting as a trusted advisor
- Project collaboration and management for special tasks and assignments
- Customer visits and correspondence
- General additional work in the department and, if necessary, management of other company related tasks
- Miscellaneous projects
- Support CPO in various subjects
For a company who:
- Offers a challenging role with responsibility for key projects
- Gives the chance to work for a company committed to sustainability and with a proven track record of more than 50 years of excellence
- Has an international reach with offices across the globe
- Is based in the beautiful location of Lucerne, Switzerland overlooking the Alps
- Can offer remote working if needed
- Offers amazing progression opportunities for their employers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Consultant in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
IT Support Mitarbeiter
Frankfurt am Main
We are looking for an IT support analyst (permanent employment) for an international customer in Frankfurt am Main. Your tasks:...
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.