C++ Engineer – Medical Device Company.
C++ Engineer – Medical Device Company
£0 - £0 per hour|
We are currently looking to hire a Freelance Software Engineer to work with a company within the medical devices industry in Berlin.
The contract will be for 6 months on a Freelance basis. Due to the nature of the product, you will be needed in Berlin 3-4 days per month for testing etc.
You'll contribute to the development of a first in class software as a medical device product.
Key skills required -
- Experience of building windows apps
- C/C++ skills are essential
- C# skills would be a plus
- DirectX skills would be a plus
- Any exposure to the medical device industry would be a plus
- Any exposure to CUDA or making use of the GPU would be beneficial
Please send an up to date CV to karim.titouh@Darwinrecruitment.com if this role is of interest to you.Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
My client designs and supplies turnkey seamless visual display systems and technologies for simulation and visualization applications. they have developed...
Freelance Embedded Software Developer
Key Information Job: Freelance Embedded Software Developer - Autosar & BSW Focused Location: Bavaria/Remote Industry: Embedded Software Development Contact Duration:...
Engineer Control Software
About the job: Programming the control software for specific projects ranging from traction or auxiliary converters to energy storage systems...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.