WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
6 maanden geleden
- What is/are the main projects? - Deployment of new infrastructure and keep in good shape the legacy one
- Required skills and knowledge - Capacity to work alone and create documentation
- 3 - 4 must have skills - deep expertise in F5 and CKP, background in ACI is a real plus
- Is the work location 100% in Netherlands? Yes
Technology - Architect
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5 years)
Summary: Responsible for defining and documenting IT business solutions that meets program/project scope business requirements and that are aligned with published enterprise architecture. Act as technical lead during IT project life cycle to ensure that implemented changes support the overall integrity, robustness and efficiency of the IT business solutions. Define and document IT roadmap supporting product roadmap and business strategy that ensures cost effectiveness through standardization, reusability and optimization.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies; experience in solution/infrastructure architecture; experience in software development and/or software design
Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of and/or certification in at least one enterprise architecture methodology (TAM, eTOM, SID, TOGAF, SOA, Web 2.0., etc.); experience in large scale enterprise architecture, ideally in a telecom. setting; analytics; communication, presentation & facilitation skills; stakeholder, vendor, and relationship mgmt.; ability to understand and analyze business needs and bridge the gap between business and IT; project mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture (BSA) document, corresponding UML artefacts (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
2. Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps. Direct a design change control to ensure that all changes are considered in relation to the end-to-end design baseline. Ensure that the solution is aligned to defined scope but also positioned for future requirements.
3. Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution (i.e. Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Interface Specifications, Data Mappings etc.), liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
4. Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies.