WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
5 maanden geleden
For a global leader in the HR services industry we are looking for an Cloud FinOps Data Engineer. You will be responsible for the cloud optimization and financial practices towards a sustainable cost optimization lifecycle. The efficient management of data is crucial and we need your expertise for scaling out and up while keeping the quality of the delivered services. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· You will be interacting with cloud optimization engineers, technical account managers, operations team, subject matter experts, cloud architects, business/finance controllers.
· You love thinking along with the team how to migrate/optimize, build and architect the current data model and methods into a new data management model by making use of public cloud offerings such as GCP (BigQuery/DataPrep/DataStudio) or AWS (S3/Redshift/Athena) while keeping an automation mindset.
· You will have the opportunity to apply your background in building analytics data models under quality standards (availability, integrity, confidentiality, actuality, frequency and completeness) to support the team in a broad range of analytical requirements.
· You will own the data model end-to-end so your skills will come in handy not just to collect, extract, and clean the large-scale data within cloud billing and usage of multiple clouds and other sources, but also to understand the systems that generated it.
· You will be responsible for improving and scaling the data by adding new sources, coding business rules, and producing new metrics that support the team in the creation of relevant reports and scorecards that will ultimately be used to drive discussions with c-level customers and drive decisions.
· 5+ years experience in a similar role;
· Experience with solution building and architecting with public cloud offerings such as GCP (BigQuery/DataPrep/DataStudio) or AWS (S3/Redshift/Athena).
· Experience in test automation and ensuring data quality across multiple datasets used for analytical purposes.
· Experience with Big Data architectural best practices.
· Solid understanding in building RESTful APIs.
· Duration is 6-12 months with extension.
· 36-40 hours per week.
· You must live in the Netherlands!
If you are interested in this position of Cloud FinOps Data Engineer please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.