Cloud Operations engineer.
Cloud Operations engineer
€75 - €75 per annum|
Cloud Operations Engineer (Systems Engineer II)
Are you the Cloud Engineer who knows how to keep the cloud in the sky? Looking for a hybrid role? Willingness to visit the beautiful Paris once in a while? Then we might be looking for you!
Our client is specialized in ESG, Risk and Compliance, EHSQ and Operations. Herefor they're offering a solution which connects all the dots together with their award-winning platform.
In this role, the Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for running, maintaining and supporting the infrastructure which is used to host the internally developed solutions. You'll be part of a team that operates the Managed Services Environments for both the Production and Non-Production Environment. These are running for 90% on Windows Servers. You'll also be working closely with other teams to analyze and improve the current systems as well as helping with designing and testing of new possible solutions.
It's important that you're good with building infrastructures that scale as well as troubleshooting performance issues. The working environment is very dynamic and we're looking for someone who is self-motivated, understands business needs to provide services for the customers and has a passion for technology. Having experience with Infrastructure Automation is a bonus. 🙂
What's to expect on your plate:
- Implement and review mission-critical change requests related to the infrastructure
- Assists and administrates the configuration of the network devices (firewall, switches, etc.)
- Operational security awareness and the ability to continuously improve the security and compliance controls.
- Proactively outlines, installs, and documents deployment of new software/hardware
- Monitors and configures monitoring system of hosting infrastructure
- Coordinates with projects stakeholders to complete project delivery
- Ensures backups are successful and configures backup servers
- Assist with transitioning key infrastructure to Azure
- Deploys and configures Servers (physical/VM)
- VMware Infrastructure administration
- Prioritizes and responds to incidents
Web Server Internet Information Services (IIS), Windows Server (2016), SQL Server (2014+), DHCP/DNS, basic knowledge LAN/WAN protocols, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Virtual Private Network (VPN), monitoring systems, tape storage (LTO 5+) , general technical troubleshooting skill, Public cloud knowledge.
Bonus skills are: Powershell Linux, Dell Servers/Storage, Bash, Terraform, Ansible or the willingness to learn these technologies.
If you are interested in this position, apply right away, or contact me directly via Zakaria.email@example.com - 020 - 305 8542. If you snooze, you lose.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zakaria Douiri
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Apply Now Beschrijving van de klant SENIOR IT-BEVEILIGINGSSPECIALIST Bent je op zoek naar een positie waarin je jouw passie en...
Apply Now Yara Brouwers, Recruitment Consultant, Darwin Recruitment Netwerk Engineer | Start z.s.m.| 6 maanden +| Hybride Voor onze directe...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now My client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support the design, development, delivery, and operations of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.