Cloud Security Architect.
Cloud Security Architect
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum|
Are you a talented Cloud Security Architect, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of dealing with token-based authentication methods (saml, oidc, OAuth)?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Cloud Security Architect role you will be primarily responsible for shaping the structure and further development in the areas of cloud security and customer identity & access management.
Specific tasks include:
- Taking over the planning and control of strategic projects
- The planning, coordination and monitoring of projects
- Supporting the IT Security team in creating the architecture blueprint
To be the right person for Cloud Security Architect role you will need direct experience of dealing with token-based authentication methods (saml, oidc, OAuth).
We also need you to have prior experience of technical know-how in the Microsoft environment, Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
It's important that you also have the following:
- The ability to speak high level German and English
- Higher education with a focus on computer science
- Corresponding certification (CISSP, cism or mas in information security)
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Cloud Security Architect role is up to £140,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Working with modern cloud technologies
- Flexible working
- Development opportunities
The business you'll be working for is a leading Swiss company in the FinTech business.
Think that this Cloud Security Architect role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Cloud Security Architect position if you've previously worked either as a Cyber Security Engineer or as a Cloud Architect.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Freelance - DevOps Cloud Developer
Apply Now Job - Freelance - DevOps Cloud Developer Client Location - Germany Remote work offering - Fully Remote Contract...
Apply Now Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do...
Apply Now Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.