cloud security engineer- Oslo.
cloud security engineer- Oslo
kr700000 - kr1000000 per annum|
This opportunity is working for an in-house product company specializing in Cloud security across Europe. The main responsibility is to plan , and execute security work with incidents.You will need to have long experience managing complex cloud infrastructure/software - preferably from a product company.
- Create cloud-based infrastructure
- Help build a shift-left DevSecOps culture
- Responsible for penetration testing and threat simulations
- Planning and development of infrastructure
- Monitoring for and responding to incidents
- Contribute on Cloud Architecture and DevOps
- 4-5 years of experience from managing infrastructure in Azure, AWS or GCP
- 2+ years of experience securing Azure
- 3+ years of experience in security operations
- Solid experience with infrastructure-as-code
- 3+ years of experience securing containers
Please apply if you're currently working in Cloud security and based in Norway
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Apply Now My client is a healthcare Insurance provider. They want a DevOps Engineer to build a stand alone web...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.