WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€420.00 - €430 per day
10 maanden geleden
Seeking experinced IP Network Engineers to work on a contract basis in the Netherlands.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Engineering of multiservice core and aggregation IP networks and service deployed on these, both extensions of current activities and greenfield deployments
- Understand business requirements, and translate them, using the network architectures into network solution on existing infrastructure.
- Make sure the network is configured according to technical guidelines.
- Create and maintain network engineering solutions, designs, and guidelines, bill of materials, implementation and migration plans.
- Perform end-to-end testing of engineered solutions before deployed in live networks.
- Implementation and execution of network changes according to the network Engineering plans produced. (during nightly change windows)
- Create as-build documentation.
- Provide operational hand-over
Senior: Engineering role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Summary: Responsible for Network Engineering, Design and Implementation for IP Core networks, and serviced deployed on these.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies
Skills and Competencies: Thorough knowledge of IGPs, MPLS, VPNs, IPv4/v6 migration techniques, BGP, Policy languages, network design and implementation; CCIE/JNCIE certification or equivalent. Strong knowledge of security standards, rules and regulations. Fluency in English both oral and written.