CPE Test Analyst/Engineer wanted!.
CPE Test Analyst/Engineer wanted!
€400 - €500 per day|
QA & Test
I am looking for a CPE Test Analyst/Engineer for my client - a multinational telecommunications company and world leader in converged broadband, video and mobile communications services.
You will be responsible to analyse technical requirements, define acceptance criteria and develop test cases to fully cover the technical requirements. Other responsibilities include reporting the analysis on the wiki pages which are used as official technical documentation to track the activity. You will create the low-level test cases in Jira (test scripts); cooperate with (internal and external) technology suppliers during integration, triaging and resolving issues. If required, you will support the definition, installation, and maintenance of test equipment and systems.
- 2+ years of experience in CPE testing (Home Gateways).
- DOCSIS, Network configurations.
- GPON technology (Fiber).
- IPv4, IPv6, DHCPv4, DHCPv6, ACS, TR-069, TR-181, TCP, UDP, Wi-Fi, VoIP.
- Knowledge in software integration and testing.
- Hybrid working model - Applicants should be based within the Netherlands, if you are a perfect fit a relocation could be considered if you live within the EU.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and technologies.
- Should have good interpersonal skills to maintain and develop effective working relationships with other peers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work outside normal working hours when necessary.
- Must be proactive, with a desire to continuously improve system solutions, documentation, and processes & procedures.
- Excellent English.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- ISTQB® certification and exposure to agile software development methodologies and way of work are appreciated.
Do you think you match this role? Do not hesitate to apply or contact me via Jasmin.Saul@darwinrecruitment.com or give me a call at +31202990853. Talk to you soon!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Freelance QA Engineer
Apply Now I am looking for a highly skilled QA Engineer for our client whose technology addresses persistent challenges of...
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
Freelance QA Engineer - 6 months
Apply Now Freelance QA Engineer - Remote - 6 Months Job - QA Engineer Client Location - Berlin #Remote work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.