Data Capability Lead.
Data Capability Lead
€100000 - €110000 per annum|
Other Data Jobs
We are looking for a Data Capability Lead for a well established organization on the Dutch market who wants to create the success from their data potential. If you have experience in data field in the broad sense (data quality, data modeling, data science) and like to think about the data strategy we would like to hear from you.
Let's discuss the potential of data and how to turn it into business value.
The purpose of the role:
- Building data vision and strategy, develop the best practices around the data capability
- Work with the team and other leader to develop new data opportunities
- Determine the right tooling, communication between the teams
- Build trainings for the teams to gain approach to data as a product
- Well developed leadership skills
- Vision how to use data as an asset
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI practices
- Complex sales cycles experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch will be a big plus
The company offers:
- Salary indication up to 110k + attractive bonus scheme
- Transportation, healthy free lunch and more.
- Permanent contract from the beginning
- Flexible working environment, with an option for frequent work-from-home
Sounds interesting? Please contact me with your Cv and any questions you may have about the role and the organization.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Data Jobs.
Global Master Data Manager
Apply Now My client is searching for a Master Data Manager for a global retail brand in NRW! Reporting directly...
Platform Engineer Fintech
Apply Now Do you value making a difference and always finding new ways to do your work? Do you get...
Data Migration Specialist
Apply Now Data Migration Specialist Our client, operating in 150 countries, is a Dutch information services company, serving legal, business,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.