Data Centre Architect Private Cloud.
Data Centre Architect Private Cloud
€650 - €650 per day|
New role! Data Centre Architect Private Cloud Environment based in the Netherlands
We are looking for Data Centre Architect based in the Netherlands. Core responsible include architecture and design for Data Centre and Private Cloud Environment, providing the right frameworks and blueprints for the cloud infrastructure. Assure that the environments are designed in such a way that the meet the program / project scope and business requirements. The ideal candidate for this role will act as a technical lead during the project life cycle; define and document roadmaps for the domain.
Important: We are not looking for an Engineer, you need to have a solid work experience in a similar role on the Architect level already to be considered for this position
- Act as a technical lead and responsible for Private Cloud Domain.
- Help Program/Project manager to define and govern work packages and activities around Private Cloud.
- Drive decision making process by including all relevant parties.
- Gather business and functional requirements.
- Definition, Architecture and Design of Private Cloud Environment.
- Create and maintain design guidelines, to provide a uniform framework to build services upon.
- Drive POCs.
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep technical knowledge in VMware (SDDC, NSX-V, NSX-T, VSAN, VCF AVI LB, VRA/VRO), Cisco ACI, Windows, Linux, Wintel Hardware.
- General technical knowledge in physical and virtual Firewalls and Load Balancers, NetApp Storage and COMM vault, Hyper-converged appliances.
- Proven experience holding VMware Architect Certifications.
- Experience in defining cloud architectures and ensure environments for target cloud environments are setup in line with company policies. Define plan for cloud migrations, including cloud readiness designs, migration execution, CI/CD pipeline.
- Extensive experience in designing complex and large-scale cloud projects.
- Experience with traditional datacentre infrastructure (Compute, Network, Storage) and experience with migrations from these units into VMware SDDC and optionally into AWS/GCP.
- Experience with automation on VMware Private Cloud / SDDC.
- Overall Application infrastructure design and implementation experience.
- Good understanding of VMware Licensing structures.
- Experience in Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in workload mobility in hybrid cloud environments.
- Integration experience with IT Infrastructure and Operations Management tools such as monitoring, patching, backup, CMDB, IAM, operational insights.
- Good understanding of Security in the Private Cloud, especially on the network and data layers.
Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn, or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
Cloud Security Architect
Apply Now Our client focuses on cybersecurity steering, threat & vulnerability management and response. We translate key risks, business requirements...
Cloud Architect / Berater (m/w/d)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden aus Frankfurt am Main suchen wir eine(n) erfahrenen Cloud Architekten. Aufgaben: * Automatische Bereitstellung von...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.