WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
Urgent: Data Centre Network Planner (Equipment/Devices planning) needed in Amsterdam
Important: You need to be located in the Netherlands already or willing to relocate to be considered for this position.
The Capacity Planning team is additional responsibilities on Data Centre capacity planning, including hardware deployment process and lifecycle management (BOM creation, get vendor quotes, PO requests, tracking) as well as reporting. It is expected for this role to take the additional workload related with DC Network Elements component.
Non-negotiable technical skills needed:
- Understanding of DC Infrastructure technologies, in particular DC Network Elements (Routers/Switches/Firewall/Load Balancers/etc.).
- Good knowledge and experience of capacity planning in an infrastructure level.
- Self-starter and experience in stakeholder management (being linking pin).
- Manage DC hardware deployment process, follow up with vendors.
- Being the linking pin between the Financial and Technical teams.
- Identifying gaps from analysis and propose recommendations to expand/buy extra capacity (not doing the operational work).
- Keeping track of all the storage in place, monitoring and end of life replacement.
- Timely creation of monthly capacity reports.
- Ordering and tracking equipment/devices.
- Regular updates to management, status reporting, risk management, escalation management.
- Project manage different tasks and deliverables required from all internal and external parties.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.