WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
7 maanden geleden
Data Engineer - Cloud - Amsterdam
€55,000 - €80,000 + bonus + secondary benefits
Are you a Data Engineer experienced in building data lakes in a cloud environment? Do you feel comfortable working in cross-functional self-managed teams where you can take ownership? Are you driven by innovation and cutting edge technology?
One of my clients is helping businesses migrate their data to various public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP), but also onto their in-house built cloud platform that is being developed in their office here in Amsterdam.
I'm looking for a …
- Data Engineer that has experience working in any cloud environment - GCP, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc.
- Fluency in a scripting language - preferably Python, as well as experience with supporting tools such as Spark, Glue, Kinesis, S3, EventHub, Athena, Redshift, Gitlab, Ansible, etc.
- Self-starter and a good communicator who is ready to work with a team and independently
Who is interested in…
- Exploring, designing, building and running data lakes in public cloud environments
- Working in self-managed teams where you would be taking ownership and responsibility over the process of data engineering
- Being in direct contact with costumers to advise them on the best techniques in data engineering, but also being able to work in an in-house innovation team to create cutting-edge products
For a company that offers…
- A competitive salary package + up to 15% bonus opportunities
- Lease car or a 1st class public transport card or mileage allowance
- Health and pension package
- Warm office lunch served daily
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work remotely
If you are a Data Engineer interested in such position or you know a Data Engineer who is, please feel free to apply to this ad or contact me directly:
P: +31 (0) 20 305 0089