WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
3 maanden geleden
Do you want to become part of a team that develops and keeps our data together in a data platform? Do you want to be responsible for the creation of data products to accelerate our digital transformation strategy?
As an Agile Data Engineer your goal is to create the data infrastructure in a simple and efficient matter. You will design, build and integrate data from various sources. Writing complex queries that, make data easily accessible, work smoothly while optimizing the performance of the company's Big data ecosystem and many other analytical and data driven solutions.
Your stack will, amongst others, consist of Azure related services (i.e.: SQL Server, ADF, HDInsight).
Data Engineers will work closely with our business partners in Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Solutions. Will you help them getting better insight in our customers' demands?
Feel energized? Great! Then read on because there is more in it for you.
- You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
- Learning new tools and software development skills is your second nature
- You have at least 2 years' experience in software development
- You think about data as a massive asset to leverage
- You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling
- You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
- You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
- Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner
- Able to create data pipelines, using at least one of the following; Oozie, ADF, Kafka, SSIS;
- Bring data science solutions to life using any of PySpark, Python, C++ or SQL;
- Familiar with CI, CD, testing and version control (e.g. VSTS/TFC, ARM, GIT or similar);
- Basic knowledge in Linux;
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible;
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Dutch is beneficial;
- Preferably Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable degree.
We offer you a central office location with easy access, by either public transport or car. Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as Data Engineer. You get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation. And last but not least; you will be working with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
We are looking for candidates for our office in Amsterdam .
We promote smart working. Meaning you can easily combine work life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance. To attract and retain a talented workforce is successfully implemented within, such as the possibility to work from home.
Apply now or contact us for additional information!