€60000 - €75000 per annum|
Do you like to live fast? Are you passionate about Data? Do you have AWS or GCP experience?
A young, fast growing international company is looking for experienced Data Engineers to join their creative and innovative teams in the Netherlands.
You will be designing and developing new data pipelines, products and services, designing, developing, deploying, scaling and maintaining Machine Learning pipelines in production, resolving problems with end-to-end ownership of data quality in the core datasets and data pipelines and overall accomplishing your goals as part of the Data Engineering team, working closely with Data Scientists, Analysts and other technical teams.
Main expectations for the role are:
- Proven experience as Data Engineer working with systems and data infrastructure
- Expert in Python and/or Scala, Kafka, Elastic, Spark, Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with SQL, NoSQL and DBMS / OLAP databases
- Familiar with distributed processing frameworks like Apache Spark, Dask or Hadoop.
- Infrastructure provisioning automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Great communicator / leadership mindset
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Annual salary of up to 75k incl. 8% holiday allowance
- Great pension scheme
- 25 Holiday days and flexible working conditions
- Possibility of certifications and courses
- Chef prepared lunches, Friday drinks and team parties!
Don't waste your time, apply now!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer - AWS
Data engineer - AWS Are you an explorer? Are you ready for a new challenge in the Big Data world?...
Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Data expert that thrives on achieving fast results? Are you an automation master? Are you seeking a...
Senior Data Platform Engineer (Kafka)
NB: This job is to be done from within the Netherlands and will require you to visit the office at...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.