WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
12 maanden geleden
We are looking for an ambitious Data Engineer - BI Consultant.
Your job as Data Engineer - BI Consultant
As a Data Engineer - BI Consultant you would be part of DevOps teams designing, creating, and maintaining solutions based on the MS Azure technology stack. In doing so, we as IT partner up with our colleagues from the various business units within. The tasks and projects are varied and so are the data, the use cases and the technology.
We are striving to be a data driven business and that all starts with having knowledgeable, enthusiastic and curious Data Engineers - BI Consultants who apply their expertise to provide stable, performant and easy to use solutions.
Your Key Activities Will Be
- Help our customer to specify requirements and steer IT in creating optimal solutions
- Provide consulting for our diverse business units regarding the full Azure technology stack including machine learning components
- Adapting value adding solutions to other business unit
- Make diverse data sources available to our data lakes and data warehouses
- Provide self-service reporting solutions (e.g. using PowerBI)
- Develop performant complex query and analytics routines
- Drive digitalization, i.e. design and create state of the art solutions
- Be part of a DevOps team together with solution designers, requirement engineers, data engineers and business specialists
- You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
- Learning new tools and continuous improve your soft and hard skills is your second nature
- You embrace working on new topics and projects every day
- You have at least 2 years relevant working experience
- You think about data as a massive asset to leverage
- You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
- You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
- Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with our key users
- Ability to create data pipelines, using tools as: Azure Data Factory, Kafka, SSIS, Databricks
- Bring data analytics solutions to life using e.g. SQL, Analysis Services, Python
- Creating, maintaining and manipulation Azure based resources using PowerShell
- Familiarity with CI / CD, testing and version control (e.g. Azure DevOps, ARM, GIT or similar)
- Familiarity with BI-concepts and reporting tools such as Power BI is beneficial
- Data modelling expertise is beneficial
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required. Dutch, German and/or Swedish is beneficial
- Knowledge about energy processes and the energy industry is beneficial
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
Does this Fit you?