Data Engineer – Finance & Insurance.
Data Engineer – Finance & Insurance
kr800000 - kr1500000 per annum|
We specialize in digital and IT for financial services
We are building a business intelligence team, with a hybrid solution between Inhouse and Consultancy roles/projects/assignments. There for we are looking to speak to data engineers who are willing to work as consultants, but with the potential possibility to be part of building an inhouse product development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant subjects (IT, computer science, analysis or mathematics)
- SQL databases and good control of data modelling
- Data warehouse, preferably experience with cloud-based data warehouse
- ETL/ELT development
- Data analysis, data integration, data visualization
- Experience with BI tools and development of user-friendly analyzes and reports
- Experience of banking and insurance processes is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
We are a technology partner delivering high-impact digital transformation through our banking and insurance solutions, digital project team and highly experienced consultants.
Our culture is based on curiosity - we challenge, engage, take responsibility for and embrace change. With us, you get the opportunity to contribute, develop and help influence the companies future. We work to have a lean organisation, a culture with high ceiling and humour, and a working environment with a focus on professional weight and collaboration.
There is a great demand for our industry and technology knowledge and we therefore want to strengthen the team with more project managers and advisers. You will work in a broad competence environment within IT and finance in Noria, and meet many exciting customers and their environments from both the technology and business side.
We have digitized the financial market and for 30 years we have supplied software and services to banks and insurance companies in Norway and Europe. We are Norway's leading consulting and expertise house in IT and finance.
We help large and small customers to develop and deliver next-generation financial services and IT solutions. Our team has long and solid development experience, broad industry expertise and extensive skills as consultants.
What we offer:
- We make arrangements for you to develop further. You will have the opportunity to participate in exciting projects and be part of an expert environment in digitization for the banking and finance sector
- You are invited to influence our next steps for growth and development, competence development, which clients and assignments we will work with
- An inclusive and generous working environment with a focus on a culture of sharing
-We arrange frequent gatherings of both a professional and social nature, so you know you are part of the gang
-Opportunity to be part of and further develop an exciting company in growth and change which at the same time has secure and solid finances
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Deon Kennedy
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer - Java/Python
Apply Now ***Required: A new Data Engineer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in working with...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now Our client has extremely data-driven strategy, therefore the job will require close cooperation with Product managers to drive...
Data Governance Analyst
Apply Now For one of the world's largest Athletic Apparel company, we are looking for a Data Governance Analyst highly...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.