€100 - €100 per annum|
- Building tools, platforms and pipelines to enable teams to clearly and cleanly analyze data, build models and drive decisions
- Scaling up from "laptop-scale" to "cluster scale" problems, in terms of both infrastructure and problem structure and technique
- Collaborating across teams to drive the generation of data driven operational insights that translate to high value optimized solutions.
- Technical background in computer science, software engineering, database systems, and distributed systems.
- Development experience in and familiarity with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- Developing and operationalizing capabilities and solutions including under near real-time high-volume streaming conditions.
· Flexibility to work remote.
· Great learning environment.
· 32-40 hour per week.
· Freelance project.
If you are interested in the position as Data Engineer send me a message for more info. email@example.com or via 020-3050086.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nick Wartena
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Lead Software Data Platform Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer to join one of our clients in the...
Head of Data Engineering
Apply Now Are you a dynamic leader and innovative by nature? Do you want to work with the latest technologies...
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Apply Now Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.