Data Science Engineer.
Data Science Engineer
€110 - €110 per annum|
· Thorough experience in DevOps/MLOps of Analytics applications.
· Broad knowledge and experience with operationalizing R or Python environments (both development environment/IDE and target architecture/landing zones).
· Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum team).
· Drive to learn new things.
· Communicative strong and loves to get to the bottom of complexity.
· Helicopter view and out-of-the-box thinking.
· You are a team player.
· Flexibility to work remote.
· Great learning environment.
· 32-36 hour per week.
· 6-12 months contract (extension possible).
If you are interested in the position Senior Data Engineer press apply and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 020-3050086
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nick Wartena
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Machine Learning guru that likes to oversee the entire lifecycle of your product? Do you...
Data Scientists/Engineers (Consultancy)
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Data Scientists/Engineers for a consultancy business that wants we focus heavily on...
Director, Machine Learning (ML)
Apply Now The Director of Machine Learning Engineering is generally autonomous in their oversight and active management for a Technology...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.