WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
7 dagen geleden
For one of my clients I am looking for an experienced Data Scientist interested in working on numerous topics to improve the business and Customers experiences.
You will work in this multidisciplinary teams with other data scientists, data engineers, and data analysts. You will lead this team to create new processes, systems, tools, and capabilities in response to the needs of our internal and external customers and to optimize the manageability, flexibility, and utility of our data platforms.
For this position; (In short) you are responsible for:
· Mentoring and coach technical team members and supporting them.
· Pro-actively engage with other departments to identify solutions and provide additional value.
· Predictive analytics; create, test and deploy predictive analytics for both clients and internally.
· Contribute to the regular events (Data Analytics Community, Data Science Community)
· Spend one day every two weeks on investigating innovative ideas during our exploration day.
For our client, we are looking for someone whose profile embodies;
· Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyse complex data.
· Experience within the EU environment/ Market
· 5+ years of experience in Data Science or Data Engineering.
· Leadership experience is a big plus or aspiring leadership abilities.
· Programming proficient in SQL and Python or Scala or Java
· Experience working with Databases
· You enjoy presenting your ideas and findings to stakeholders
· Fluent in English & bonus: Dutch Speaking
· Bonus: Machine Learning & advanced analytics techniques
· Good knowledge of reporting and visualization tools: e.g. Tableau, Power BI
What we offer you
· A soft landing with wonderful, inspirational colleagues who will support you
· A gross monthly salary of up to €92k.- (depending on your work experience)
· 24 days of annual leave and 6 ATV days
· Training and development opportunities
· Great additional benefit; Health, Pension and more.
- A fast-growing and flat organization with the possibility of flexible working hours