WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
€40000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
5 maanden geleden
Are you a Software Engineer with an affinity to move towards Data Engineering? Would you like to work on Advanced Analytics models that disrupt the world's largest community - football? Can you see yourself working hand-in-hand with Data Scientists to build future-proof machine learning and deep learning models?
I'm looking for someone who is…
- A Software Engineer or a Data Engineer experienced working with Python and Python libraries such as Pandas, Sanic (like Flask and Tornado), asyncio, etc.
- Experienced with Data Streaming Processes and tools such as Kafka, Kinesis, Dataflow, etc.
- A Team player - able to fit in a Scrum team and Agile methods of work
Who is interested in…
- Accommodating various Machine Learning and Deep Learning models into streaming data intelligence platform
- Test-driven, domain-driven, data-driven environment which allows one of the most innovative solutions into the sports community
- Designing and implementing highly scalable and high-performing solutions based on Python, streamed with Kafka and deployed onto a cloud environment
For a company who…
- Competitive salary (€40,000 - €65,000) + secondary benefits
- Open, informal and flexible culture with a challenging team
- Development plan and opportunities for a quick growth within the company
If you think you are the right Software Engineer for this job or you know a Software Engineer who might fit the role, feel free to apply below or contact me directly.
P: +31 (0) 20 305 0089