Developer Engineer in Test (SDET).
Developer Engineer in Test (SDET)
$60 - $60 per annum|
QA & Test
Staff Developer in Test is involved in ensuring the quality of software products by developing and executing software testing components, developing automation solutions and responsible for the overall quality of the product throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Essential Job Functions:
- Support design and build framework and implement. There is an existing Java/Selenium based framework.
- Implements automation architecture.
- Creates and executes functional and non-functional test solutions, identifies & provides actionable recommendations for testing gaps
- Creates test plans for small applications with moderate complexity, partnering cross departmentally with other software development teams to drive adoption & understanding of testing
- Creates and executes functional and non-functional moderate to complex test cases and solutions based on test strategies and test plans.
- Participates in reviews of system architecture, code and design documents.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Assists test lead to identify project risks and to develop mitigation strategies, providing recommendations for actionable improvements.
- Assists junior developers in test with technical challenges.
- Contribute to product code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or STEM degree and 3 years of software development and/or test automation experience, or the equivalent combination of training and experience (or) Master's degree with 1 yr.
- Solid understanding in Computer Science fundamentals - algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, and data structures.
- Experience with modern programming languages and common development technologies with software architecture and design skills.
- Experience with the testing process, test types, test design, and testing methodologies.
- Experience with functional or performance or security or DevOps test tools.
- Experience in designing and developing automation frameworks and test suites.
- Experience with AWS or other comparable cloud technologies.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environment.
- Detail-oriented and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Katie Wiggins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Senior QA Test Engineer
Apply Now My client is a company who has built a world of authentic, transparent, and connected products with a...
Senior SW Test Engineer
Apply Now Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD...
Apply Now Seeking for QA engineer roles? How about doing so while working on both Backend and Frontend? Even better...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.