WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
25 holidays,bonus, pension
1 jaar geleden
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux
€70.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative technology scale-up setting up their technical hub in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a team of experts, whilst being involved in design, the build and maintenance of a highly innovative platform? Have you got what it takes to innovate a global running platform, focusing on tools like: AWS/GCP/Azure, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux, Go/Ruby/Python, Jenkins, Terraform, Prometheus, ELK, NewRelic, and more?
I'm looking for someone who…
- has very strong hands on experience with AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux - design, build, implementation, etc.
- multiple years' of proven technical designs and builds in an international and dynamic environment
- likes to work with Jenkins, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana in a global AWS-production environment
Who is interested in..
- being part of starting up an Amsterdam-based DevOps team to kick-start the Amsterdam based offices, whilst leading by example as a Senior DevOps Engineer
- an innovative technology stack with great career opportunities within a successful tech-driven multinational
- providing technical leadership on creating a highly-scalable, production-grade Devops platform
For a company who…
- Offers very flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment in the Amsterdam City center
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Employs industry experts, a change to work the latest technologies, autonomy in a fun and dynamic working environmen
They are looking to interview next week, so use our two-step application process to apply now!