WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
25 holidays,bonus, pension
meer dan een jaar geleden
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux
€70.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative technology scale-up setting up their technical hub in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a team of experts, whilst being involved in design, the build and maintenance of a highly innovative platform? Have you got what it takes to innovate a global running platform, focusing on tools like: AWS/GCP/Azure, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux, Go/Ruby/Python, Jenkins, Terraform, Prometheus, ELK, NewRelic, and more?
I'm looking for someone who…
- has very strong hands on experience with AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux - design, build, implementation, etc.
- multiple years' of proven technical designs and builds in an international and dynamic environment
- likes to work with Jenkins, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana in a global AWS-production environment
Who is interested in..
- being part of starting up an Amsterdam-based DevOps team to kick-start the Amsterdam based offices, whilst leading by example as a Senior DevOps Engineer
- an innovative technology stack with great career opportunities within a successful tech-driven multinational
- providing technical leadership on creating a highly-scalable, production-grade Devops platform
For a company who…
- Offers very flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment in the Amsterdam City center
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Employs industry experts, a change to work the latest technologies, autonomy in a fun and dynamic working environmen
They are looking to interview next week, so use our two-step application process to apply now!