WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Rotterdam, South Holland
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + 26 holidays, travel, pension
1 jaar geleden
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes, ELK-stack, Linux, Jenkins
€70.000,- gross yearly - 26 holidays - pension scheme - travel allowance - bonus
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer (Linux, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, CloudFormation, CI/CD) looking to join a multinational, tech-driven industry leader? Are you a creative team player, that works well in multi-disciplinary teams focusing on designing and delivering seamless solutions within the innovative fintech domain with millions of users daily?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 5+ years' professional experience with: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud (GCP), Cloudformation, Terraform, Jenkins, Bamboo, ELK-stack, Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana
- And preferably also with tools like: TCP/IP, DNS, caching, automation scripting, network debug tooling (tcpdump, netstat, lsof)
- Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments
- Has handson experience with design and implementation of distributed microservices and cloud native improvements, but also is creative and open to experiment with new tooling
Who is interested in…
- A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership
- Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and encouraged
- Developing new and existing platforms within an innovative, tech-driven environment, with a wide range of responsibilities: ci/cd, cloud native and microservices design, infrastructure as code, automation, and more!
For a company who…
- That is a leading and innovative financial technology company, active in several domains globally: IoT, broadcasting, mobility, retail, governmental, and more!
- With an informal, flexible working culture, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development
- Offers a competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 26 holidays, bonus, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, next to personal and career development, training and development
Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer in Rotterdam? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow!