DevOps Engineer – Finance
DevOps Engineer – Finance.
DevOps Engineer – Finance
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum|
We are currently working with an established and well known and well respected Investment Management company who are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer based out of their Geneva office.
With more than 150 investment professionals, they are a global business with a network of 14 offices across Europe, Asia, and North America. They have a unique approach to investment, combining the best of alternative and traditional asset management, to offer its clients a diversified range of investment solutions, including a number of new and innovative approaches.
Their technology team works directly and closely with the Business. They run a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, we code with modern languages, they leverage state-of-the-art tools from leading financial software providers as well as open-source solutions, and we have deployed agile development and DevOps techniques.
This position is a nearly created role where you will be tasked in automating a number of different processes with the business. You will be in contact with a number of different departments and will be an incredibly important part of their business.
They are looking for someone who is/has:
- 5 years of experience in the field of software engineering / DevOps
- Good knowledge of the Windows Server platform, Linux knowledge (RedHat 8) is a plus
- Good understanding of CI/CD practices and their tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket…)
- Knowledge of one of the common configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef…)
- Experience with Python or similar
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (containers is a plus)
- Good command of French and English language
- Finance experience (not essential)
The company is looking for someone close to Geneva as this is an office based position but is also offering a flexible working week with the opportunity to work from home if required.
This is a great opportunity to join a great company with a fantastic culture and make a real impact.
If you are interested please apply.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
***Required: A new Staff Site Reliability Engineer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in leading teams...
Operations Manager (Cloud)
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. Would you like to join a...
We are working in partnership with one of the market leaders in Swiss electrical wholesale who are present throughout Switzerland...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.